Living in Maryland, we are no stranger to powerful weather. From heavy winds and rain, to hail, to ice and snow – year-round, we see a bit of everything. Though there is little you can do about the weather, there is much you can do to prepare after the storm and correct any damage properly and in a timely fashion.
We've got you covered
Following the damage inspection, your Peak Custom Remodeling representative can help walk you through the insurance process.
- On your adjustment date, Peak Custom Remodeling will have our insurance specialist meet the insurance adjuster at your home to perform an inspection together. This ensures your insurance company has a first hand account of all damages, nothing is missed, and keeps the adjuster accountable and honest.
- Once the extent of the damage has been agreed upon and can be estimated, Peak Custom Remodeling will work with your insurance
company to negotiate the final replacement cost.
- We will then meet with you to finalize the colors and types of material to be used, and do any necessary paperwork and agreements to have the materials ordered and work performed.
- Upon finishing all agreed upon repairs and work, once all debris and unused materials have been cleaned up and removed and the property is back to its original condition with the project fully completed – A Quality Control Inspector will ensure that our work lives up to our standard and more importantly – that you are satisfied with the results.
- We will then assist in submission of any remaining paperwork necessary if applicable such as proof of completion, supplemental work, etc. to assure that the insurance company releases the remaining and correct funds leaving you having to pay nothing out of pocket aside from your deductible.